OSHA Safety Compliance
ERS provides clients in numerous industries with the tools and resources essential to attain and maintain compliance with OSHA regulations.
EPA Environmental Compliance
ERS provides very valuable environmental compliance resources to clients in a number of different industries. Our experience and expertise can help you maintain compliance with EPA regulations, as well as local & state regulatory agencies.
ERS online HR Compliance Program can be a great asset for any size business. Small- to medium-sized companies find our online system to be an extremely valuable tool.
ERS customer can login to update their information, maintain their data sheets, use online training, and download forms and management information.
SDS/Safety Data Sheets
As one of ERS’ most popular services, our Online Compliance System can really help you simplify your SDS records management.
DOT HAZMAT Compliance
Maintaining compliance when transporting hazardous materials can be very challenging. ERS provides you with resources, training, and industry expertise that can help you avoid costly fines and maintain safe working conditions.
To comply with the ever-developing legal regulations regarding information security, ERS is there to help you achieve and maintain compliance.
At ERS, we believe that each customer is unique. Based on your specific industry and the results of your on-site audit, we tailor a plan to meet your specific needs. In addition to written training programs, we offer an easy-to-use on-line system to help you access your training records and SDS. We keep you informed of all the latest State and Federal regulatory requirements. You will also receive helpful e-mail reminders of the status of each employee’s required training by percentage completion. Our dedicated support team is available to answer all of your questions and guide you step-by-step through the process.
“ERS has been an extremely valuable business partner in helping us meet our safety and environmental risk management goals. Their subject matter expertise and outstanding personalized customer service serve as a model for any industry.”
“ERS provides superior service. They understand our business and the best way to provide EHS compliance. It’s great to do business with a company that truly cares.”
“Energy Products has partnered with ERS for our safety and internal training needs for the past three years. We have been extremely happy with the level of service we receive, especially from our client relations representative, Tonja. She makes sure our records are stored accurately, answers any questions we might have, and helps gear our program to meet the specific needs of our business. During our initial ISO 9001:2008 audit in 2015, and again during the recertification audit this year, ERS was instrumental in ensuring we had our documents achieved properly for easy retrieval and that we were up to date on all records, all while under a tight time crunch; Tonja even followed up to see how our audit went! You don’t get that level of service anywhere else.”
Request A Quote
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites South Jersey Manufacturer For Continued Safety Violations
- OSHA Cites Schnabel Foundation Company, Proposes $212,396 in Penalties
- U.S. Department of Labor Imposes Maximum Fines on Motion Picture Company for Failing to Adequately Protect From Fall Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Urges Employees and Employers Engaged In Snow Removal and Cleanup to Be Aware of Potential Hazards
- Georgia Safety Stand-Down Focuses on Winter Weather Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Finds Ohio Contractor Continues To Expose Roofers to Falls and Other Safety Hazards
- OSHA, Miron Construction, and 23 Contractors Partner for Safety on University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Dorm Renovation Project
- OSHA and Ironworkers Partner to Provide Outreach and Protect Construction Employees on Jobsites