In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Georgia Peanut Processing Facility, Places Company in OSHA’s Severe Violator Enforcement Program
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Five Contractors for Safety Violations Following Florida Pedestrian Bridge Collapse
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Two Companies After Fatal Fall At Communication Tower Worksite in Mississippi
- U.S. Department of Labor Enters Partnership to Promote Safety During Illinois Courthouse Construction Project
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Ohio Wood Pallet Manufacturer After Employee Amputation
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Sawmill for Safety Violations
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Alabama Woodworking Company For Exposing Employees to Fire and Explosion Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Urges Workers and the Public to be Vigilant And Mindful of Hazards During Tropical Storm Gordon Cleanup
- U.S. Department of Labor Joins Partnership to Promote Workplace Safety During Construction Project in Georgia
- U.S. Department of Labor to Hold Meeting to Solicit Public Input On Whistleblower Issues in the Finance Industry
- Florida Roofing Company Faces Penalties For Exposing Employees to Fall and Other Safety Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Thorpe Plant Services and Steel Dust Recycling After Employee Hospitalized For Fall
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Two Colorado Construction Companies For Safety and Health Hazards after Worker’s Fatal Fall
- U.S. Department of Labor Posts New Frequently Asked Questions and Videos on OSHA Standard for Controlling Silica in Construction
- U.S. Department of Labor and Texas-Based Builder Partner to Promote Workplace Safety During Northwest D.C. Construction Project