In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- Statement by Acting Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health Loren Sweatt on Workers’ Memorial Day 2019
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Chemical Manufacturer for Exposing Workers To Fire and Burn Hazards at Georgia Worksite
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Georgia Preparatory College For Exposing Employees to Trenching Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Partners with Southeast’s Industry Leaders, Landscaping Employers to Sponsor Safety Stand-Down, April 29-30, 2019
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Montana Highway Contractor After Hot Asphalt Burns Three Workers in Laurel
- U.S. Department of Labor and Associated General Contractors Renew Alliance to Promote Safety and Health in the Rio Grande Valley
- U.S. Department of Labor Investigation Finds Hospital Employees Exposed to Workplace Violence Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Partners with Alvin H. Butz Inc. to Promote Workplace Safety at Manufacturing Facility Expansion in Pennsylvania
- U.S. Department of Labor, Workplace Safety Organizations Announce 6th Annual National Fall Prevention Safety Stand-Down
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites New Hampshire Furniture Manufacturer One Willful and 36 Serious Violations after Employee Injury
- U.S. Department of Labor to Hold Meeting to Solicit Public Input On OSH Act Whistleblower Protection Provision
- U.S. Department of Labor Joins Partnership to Promote Workplace Safety During North Huntsville, Alabama, Construction Project
- Federal Jury Decides Pennsylvania Company Wrongfully Terminated Two Employees for Participating in U.S. Department of Labor Investigation
- U.S. Department of Labor Fines Pennsylvania Framing Contractor For Exposing Employees to Fall Hazards
- Federal Jury Awards Whistleblower $40,000 in Damages Following U.S. Department of Labor Investigation of Pennsylvania Foundry