In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- New Jersey Food Manufacturer Agrees to Safety and Health Improvements At Eight Facilities After U.S. Department of Labor Inspection
- OSHA Requests Information on Possible Updates to the Lockout/Tagout Standard
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Missouri Contractors for Exposing Workers To Asbestos While Restoring Kansas State University’s Library
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Nebraska Steel Erection Company After Employee Dies from Fall Injury
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Nebraska Excavating Company After Two Employees Injured in Trench Collapse
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Online Pet Supply Retailer
- U.S. Department of Labor Enters Partnership to Promote Safety During Construction of Commercial Building Project in Hudson, Wisconsin
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Iowa U.S. Postal Office For Blocked Exits and Failing to Train on Emergency Plan
- U.S. Department of Labor’s OSHA Issues Rule to Revise Requirements in Safety and Health Standards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites New Jersey Roofing Contractor
- U.S. Department of Labor Joins Partnership to Promote Workplace Safety During Construction of Georgia Tech Student Center in Atlanta
- U.S. Department of Labor Partners with Skanska USA Building Inc. To Promote Workplace Safety at Delaware Hospital Expansion Project
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Kansas Aircraft Manufacturer For Exposing Employees to Known Carcinogen
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Contractor for Safety Failures
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Texas Meat-Packing Plant For Exposing Workers to Highly Hazardous Chemicals