In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- Federal Agencies in Montana and Dakotas Align on Safety Practices
- OSHA, National Grain and Feed Association Form Alliance to Protect Workers in Grain Handling Industry
- OSHA, American Chemistry Council Sign Alliance to Protect Workers from Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals
- OSHA Signs Alliance to Promote Worker Safety and Health
- OSHA Renews Alliance to Provide Training to Young Workers
- OSHA Finds Machine-Guarding, Noise Violations at Florida Bakery
- OSHA Issues Proposed Rule to Extend Compliance Deadline for Crane Operator Certification Requirements
- Public, Private Partnership Promotes Safety During LaGuardia Airport Redevelopment Project
- OSHA, Mason Contractors’ Association of St. Louis Renew Partnership for Worker Safety
- OSHA Cites Wisconsin Steel Pipe Manufacturer for Safety Hazards
- OSHA Cites South Dakota Company After Worker Buried in Trench Collapse
- OSHA Cites New York Paperboard Mill for 61 Safety, Health Hazards
- OSHA to Hold Second Public Meeting to Solicit Suggestions for Growing, Strengthening Voluntary Protection Programs
- OSHA Investigation Finds Psychiatric Hospital Workers Remain Exposed to Serious Workplace Hazards
- North Florida Roofing Company Cited Again for Workplace Safety Hazards