In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- OSHA and Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals Form Alliance to Protect Employee Safety and Health
- U.S Department of Labor Cites Roofing Contractor After Accident at Florida Worksite
- U.S. Department of Labor Orders Massachusetts Railway to Pay $85,000 to Employee Subjected to Retaliation after Reporting Injury
- U.S. Department of Labor and Colorado Contractors Host Trench Safety Summit
- OSHA Launches Program to Target High Injury and Illness Rates
- U.S. Department of Labor Urges Workers and the Public to be Vigilant And Mindful of Hazards Following Hurricane Michael
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Pennsylvania Contractor After Employee’s Electrocution
- U.S. Department of Labor and Jordan Foster Construction Partner To Enhance Workplace Safety and Health at El Paso Construction Project
- U.S. Department of Labor Announces Actions to Assist Americans Impacted by Hurricane Michael
- Wisconsin Manufacturer Settles Whistleblower Allegations
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites New Jersey Pet Food Manufacturer for Failure to Correct Prior Workplace Safety, Health Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor and Ohio Craft Brewers Establish Alliance to Promote Workplace Safety in Ohio Breweries
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites U.S. Postal Service For Repeat Safety Violations at Austin Facility
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites New Jersey Lumber Company For Exposing Employees to Health Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Ohio Art Supply Manufacturer For Exposing Employees to Amputation Hazards