In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- U.S. Department of Labor’s OSHA Extends Compliance Date for Electronically Submitting Injury, Illness Reports to December 15, 2017
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Tampa Electric Co. And Critical Intervention Services Following Hazardous Chemical Release
- U.S. Department of Labor Proposes Over $1.8 Million in Fines Against a Wisconsin Corn Milling Facility After Fatal Grain Dust Explosion
- Pinnacle Roofing Supervisor Sentenced For Making False Statements to U.S. Department of Labor
- OSHA Issues Final Rule Setting Compliance Date for Crane Operator Certification Requirements
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Lynnway Auto Auction For Exposing Employees to Numerous Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Again Cites Three Queens Supermarkets For Safety Violations
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Contractors in Montana Following Severe Burns
- Missouri Podiatry Clinic Cited for Improper Handling of Medical Waste
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Farmers Cooperative After Worker Entrapped in Grain Bin
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Bimbo Bakeries USA For Multiple Workplace Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Georgia Parts Manufacturer After Injuries Reveal Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Resumes Regular Enforcement in Florida and Georgia
- U.S. Department of Labor Signs Alliance with Robotic Industries Association and NIOSH to Improve Worker Protections in Emerging Tech Industry
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Mississippi Company for Exposing Workers To Hazardous Energy, Equipment, and Other Hazards