In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- U.S. Department of Labor’s OSHA, DJ Basin Safety Council Renew Alliance to Protect Colorado Workers
- OSHA revises its online whistleblower complaint form
- OSHA orders Wells Fargo to reinstate SoCal whistleblower; pay $577K in back wages, damages, attorneys’ fees
- Aluminum manufacturing company’s history of safety violations continues, putting employees at Camden County facility at risk of serious injuries
- OSHA investigation finds safety failures led to the death of 3 workers who entered a manhole containing lethal gases
- US Labor Department announces $10.5M funding opportunity for Susan Harwood Training grants to support worker safety, health training
- OSHA launches application to electronically submit injury and illness data on August 1
- OSHA announces policy change on monorail hoists in construction
- OSHA finds machine safety hazards, silica overexposure at Ohio steel plant
- US Labor Department’s OSHA proposes to delay compliance date for electronically submitting injury, illness reports
- Summer’s here – and the time is right for: ‘Water, Rest and Shade’
- US Labor Department’s OSHA publishes proposed rule on beryllium exposure
- OSHA to hold public meeting to solicit suggestions for strengthening the Voluntary Protection Programs
- Missouri citations highlight importance of vigilance in preventing trench cave-ins, protecting workers
- Consent judgment compensates three Hartford health center employees fired after concerns were raised about tuberculosis exposure