In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites South Florida Manufacturer for Exposing Employees to Safety Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Renews Alliance to Help Prevent Construction Injuries and Illnesses in West Texas
- U.S. Department of Labor Confirms Effective Date of the Direct Final Rule Revising Beryllium Standard for General Industry
- Specific Employers Required to Submit 2017 Injury and Illness Data by July 1
- OSHA and CareerSafe Form Alliance to Protect Safety and Health of Young Workers
- Roofing Company Faces Penalties After Exposing Employees to Numerous Fall and Other Safety Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Joins Safety Partnership in Wisconsin
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Excavating Company Following Fatal Trench Collapse
- OSHA and the International Safety Equipment Association Form Alliance to Protect Workers’ Safety and Health
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites South Florida Utility Contractor for Exposing Employees to Trenching Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor and Montana Contractor Compensation Fund Sign Alliance to Promote Workplace Safety
- OSHA Extends Comment Period for Proposed Rule to Ensure Crane Operators Are Qualified to Safely Operate Equipment
- U.S. Department of Labor Finds Wisconsin Contractor Continues To Expose Roofers to Falls and Other Safety Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Memorandum Outlining Enforcement of Silica Standard for General Industry and Maritime
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites a Colorado Chemical Manufacturer