In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Mississippi Company for Exposing Workers To Hazardous Energy, Equipment, and Other Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor and New York Manufacturer Reach Settlement to Improve Safety and Health
- U.S. Department of Labor and Massachusetts Packaging Company and Staffing Agencies Reach Agreements to Enhance Workplace Safeguards
- OSHA Cites Pittsburgh Contractor after Hazards Lead to Fatal Electrocution
- OSHA Investigation Finds Hazards Remain at North Jersey Warehouse
- Contractor Cited for Scaffold Hazards at Philadelphia Work Site
- Birmingham Company Cited for Exposing Employees to Fall Hazards
- Education and Training Alliance to Focus on Colorado Construction Workers
- Pittsburgh Builder and OSHA Align to Promote Workplace Safety
- OSHA and American Society of Safety Engineers Working Together To Provide Resources to Those Affected by Hurricane Harvey
- OSHA Alliance to Promote Worker Safety and Health in Lehigh Valley
- OSHA Resumes Regular Enforcement in Texas and Louisiana
- U.S. Department of Labor Awards $10.5 Million in Training Grants To 80 Nonprofit Organizations for Workplace Safety and Health
- OSHA Cites Chicago Container Manufacturer After 4 Workers Suffer Injuries
- Federal Agencies in Montana and Dakotas Align on Safety Practices